Unconscious beliefs are just that, totally unconscious. You don’t even know that they are there. They are the internalized voices of generations of outside influences, operating like your own personal programming, and they dictate how you perceive yourself, your life, and the world around you. Some of your unconscious beliefs may be serving you very well, and some of them may not be serving you at all. But, either way, your unconscious beliefs drive your life. They are your eyes, your ears and your every assumption. They tell you what is possible and not possible for you, limiting your freedom, choice and happiness.
These unconscious beliefs then sabotage our efforts to create the changes we seek in our lives because, left hidden, our unconscious beliefs will always reinforce the status quo.
The steps of this process are simple, but they are not always easy. Some soul-searching and consistency will be necessary, but the steps are straightforward and broken down into an easy-to-follow workbook format, complete with exercises and examples to support you every step of the way.
Through clear workbook exercises, Claim your Life will help you master five intensely powerful steps to creating the life you choose:
- You decide exactly and specifically what you want.
- You focus consistently on experiencing what you want.
- You watch for distractions or “blocks” between you and what you want to reveal themselves.
- When a block comes up, you work the steps to uncover the unproductive belief behind the block.
- You then uproot and replace your unproductive belief with an empowering belief that supports you having what you want.